De-Risking Your Change Initiative
by Stephen Warrilow
My name is Stephen Warrilow. I'm based in Bristol, and I work with companies across the UK providing specialist support for directors delivering significant change initiatives.
I have 25 years cross-sector experience with 100 + companies as an independent resource to directors and senior management in corporate, mid range corporate, SME and OMB environments.
I can de-risk your initiative by making sure that you anticipate and resolve the issues that derail so many initiatives and lead to that 70% failure rate.
I provide specialist support specifically for:
Specialist support that:
- Programme directors of established programmes
- Divisional directors of corporates
- Directors of mid-range corporates
- Focuses on the areas outside of the scope of traditional programme and change management methodologies
- Gets "under the radar", "behind the lines" - and does "whatever it takes" to ensure that you DO succeed and DON'T become part of the 70% of failures:
# Before you have an issue - to anticipate it
# When you have an issue - to neutralise and resolve it
# After you’ve had an issue - to ensure it doesn’t happen again
How I can add value to your change initiative
See here for further information and to contact me now
- Define and create a programme to deliver your change initiative and the benefits
- Address key areas outside of the scope of MSP, PRINCE and other traditional tools
- Manage the politics and act as “guardian of your best interests”
- Test your programme’s impacts on all key stakeholders - and remove resistance
- Risk assess your programme and implement what has to be done to avoid failure
- Ensure buy-in and motivation to change management requirements
- Manage complex interfaces and relationships with key stakeholders and contractors
- Identify and resolve the cultural gaps and issues - the hidden source of all resistance
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Change Practitioners.