Starting The Change Process
This 33 page document is a brief introduction to some of the key themes and key points that you need to consider in starting the change process together with an introduction to some of the features and benefits of being a subscriber to this site.
- Why the astonishingly high 70% failure rate?
- 5 Guiding principles to incremental and step change
- Assessing the case for change
- The single biggest issue re managing change
- 8 key strategies for managing change
- 4 key steps to incremental change
- How to shape your step-change initiative
- The 3 Keys to realising the benefits of step change
- Recognising the emotional dimension of leadership
- How to reduce the risk of failure of any major business initiative
- How to create a programme
- Leadership quotes
- Strategic questions
Unsure about subscribing?